Jerzy Konkol started his business operations in 1990 from breeding poultry in Dzierżążno, however, the constantly changing market structure and demand led to changing the company's profile to poultry slaughtering and sale, so in 1994 the Jerzy Konkol Poultry Slaughterhouse was started.
At first, the company’s registered office was located in Somonino and then it was transferred to the newly built plant in Niestępowo which was adapted to the EU regulations. Today, the plant complies with all legal requirements concerning poultry slaughtering and cutting. It is also qualified for selling meat in the European Union.
The company is developing dynamically all the time - the plant has been expanded twice already.
We offer to our clients not only good quality products but also long-term experience which is the best proof of our company’s reliability and credibility.
We invite you to become acquainted with our offer and start cooperation with us.
The main aim of the operations of the Jerzy Konkol Poultry Slaughterhouse is meeting all clients’ needs, meeting their expectations through high quality of fresh poultry and its safety in terms of health quality.
Legal regulations and the awareness of hazards resulting from the specifications of the technological process of poultry production - slaughtering and poultry cutting as well as high requirements of our clients led us to developing and implementing a HACCP system ensuring:
- safety of health quality of our products,
- increasing the attractiveness and availability of the product,
- steady, repeatable quality of the product, meeting recipient's requirements.
We declare that:
- the whole personnel is familiar with the quality policy,
- quality policy is consistent with all actions taken by the plant,
- we use procedures consistent with international standards and the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) programme,
- work regarding quality assurance is performed by all workers led by the owners.